Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Article Marketing As Part of Promoting Your Website


One of the ways in getting free traffic sources for your Internet business is through search engine. However, for a new website, it may take up to about 2 – 3 months.

Article marketing is a great way to get free traffic to a website. According to world-renowned Internet entrepreneur, Derek Gehl, it is not as hard as you might think. I do happen to read about this recently in one of the local newspapers.

He said: “By simply writing a couple of free articles that include a link back to your site and submitting them to the giant article directories like EzineArticles.com, you can start seeing traffic almost overnight”.

I did register with ezinearticles.com on 19 December 2012, and as of 7 January 2013, five of my articles were published by them. 

They give me the link as http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Kamaruddin_B_Hassan 

As you’re involved with Internet business, you may want to do the same, if you’ve not done so. Traffic to your website will certainly go up, based on my experience.
The article writing helps in increasing traffic to my website at

No comments:

Post a Comment